We are a network of artists, singers, musicians, writers, poets, performers, promoters and music tasters that are free to be ourselves, living our dreams, reflecting our own truth. We're all souls inhabiting this Earth. This is my SouL Sovereignty!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Back to Italy


I'll be going back to Italy with Keisha Jackson and the Soul Spinner. Shout out to Soul Spinner some bad-@$$ Italian musicians.

Yes, we'll be playing at the Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia, Italy. We also did the 2007 Winter Festival. That was crazy! Check it out @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVONuTtEOMc

Traveling overseas is not easy, but it's a great opportunity to experience other cultures and expand one's fan-base. We're leaving next week so please send good vibes. I'm sure I'll have a lot to share upon my return to the states. 

No comments: