We are a network of artists, singers, musicians, writers, poets, performers, promoters and music tasters that are free to be ourselves, living our dreams, reflecting our own truth. We're all souls inhabiting this Earth. This is my SouL Sovereignty!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Moods


In celebration of the 3rd Annual International Soul Music Summit that took place here at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown, WATER SEED played at the in-store in Moods Music. Right before the show, Cinese and I did a satellite radio interview. We represented WATER SEED very well. Shout out to all satellite stations playing a variety of music for people's enjoyment.

These Billy Holiday earrings were a big hit! My stylist LITE hooked me up. Check out LITE @ www.litefreedomariposas.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lite }{ said...

Well, ya beat me to the punch by asking, but...now is the best time to tell you that I been meaning to tell ya how dope that pic is!!!! It's hotta-hot or UBER hot!! lol
Thas my word of the week!
Ciao, Bella! }{ www.litefreedomariposas.blogspaot.com

THE JODY said...

Yall keep up the sangin! Where can I get a water seed poster? Can I also get an 18x24 autographed poster of you? Please check out my blog. Stay jazzy!

peace
jody harris aka THE JODY

Ain HD said...

We need more updates!