We are a network of artists, singers, musicians, writers, poets, performers, promoters and music tasters that are free to be ourselves, living our dreams, reflecting our own truth. We're all souls inhabiting this Earth. This is my SouL Sovereignty!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hookah Cafe in New Orleans


I am the newest member in WATER SEED a New Orleans jam band started in 2006. The other members are Cinese = Flute, Louis = Drums, J = Keys, Marius = bass of course I'm on vocals.

I've enjoyed touring the country playing with this band. We are currently revamping our online presence to infuse my image. But still check out WATER SEED at www.myspace.com/waterseed.

I'd also like to shout out my Stylist and close friend LITE. This sista is genuine with a dope fashion sense. She hails from Brooklyn now living in ATLanta. Check her out at www.litefreedomariposas.blogspot.com.

Here I am at the Hookah Cafe jammin out with WATER SEED in New Orleans! Don't forget to Barack the VOTE!!!

1 comment:

THE JODY said...

welcome to gawgah! I think I seen the old line up of water seed perform awhile ago at the old staley's grace spot in midtown. They got down and the thick sista really got some yams on huh! Yall keep makin that great soul music!

peace
jody harris aka THE JODY